Sales Manager Trainee UK
Place of Work
What the role involves
- SIGA sales manager trainee is a management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
- 3 months training about the basics of the company, products and the market. Besides that you get well trained in different sales techniques.
- 12 months as a technical sales manager in England
- Pursue your career:
- Regional manager for a team of technical sales manager in the UK
- Development of a new market region within or outside the EU
- Project management or manager of a team in our headquarter in Switzerland
What we offer you
- Show us what you can do, and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global management.
- The opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage.
- A unique company culture with continuous improvement, flat hierarchies and quick decision paths.
- Diverse career opportunities in an internationally expanding company.
- The advantages of a trainee programme with the benefits of direct entry and a competitive remuneration package.
What you offer us
- You’ve recently graduated with a bachelor/master’s degree or PhD in the UK. Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least two years, in a professional environment in the UK, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
- You have a UK work permit and you speak native English; knowledge of other languages is an advantage and preferable and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies.